I saw this tag a while ago from my friend Viki and then again from Annie so I thought I would try it for myself. So here goes..
1. I think that ice should be it's own food group. My favorite treat is a full glass of crushed ice from the hospital (good thing I work there) with Diet Coke over the top. I will eat enough ice that my body temperature drops so low that I am shivering.
2. I have an almost obsession with lip gloss. If I don't watch myself, I will buy one from every store I go to. Pink, of course, is best as that is my favorite color.
3. When I cook I like to imagine myself a great chef and will try to cut/dice things like the pros. Luckily I haven't removed any fingers yet. I am a good cook though - even if I do say so myself.
4. I am willing to try anything at least once: strange food, weird outfits ( in the dressing room only), and crazy carnival rides. Things that I have surprisingly liked are the raw tuna appetizer from PF Changs and the Screamer from Disneyland. You will still never catch me in bell bottoms though.
5. I have been married to the same man for almost 14 years. I say that as being strange because where I work that is definitely an oddity. And I still even like him - well, most of the time. Ha, Ha. He really is great - he even carries lip gloss in his pocket for me so that I will have some no matter where we are.
6. I have worked in Labor and Delivery for almost 5 years, and I still have to choke back tears when a new little spirit enters the world. Sometimes I am more emotional than Mom and I have to step out to wipe away the tears. No matter what, it is a beautiful moment.