Monday, April 5, 2010

Brian


Well, as I can't seem to keep this up on a regular basis, I will try to get caught up all in one day. I have been thinking about things to blog, and I talk about it with my family, so much, that if I take a picture, I get asked, "You aren't going to blog this are you?" Brian is one who asks whenever I want a picture of him, and I literally have to chase him around the house to get a picture. But as he is one of my favorite people, I wanted to have a post just about him.

January was our 16th anniversary, and common as the bad weather is, we got snowed in for one day of our anniversary, but got to go on our second night. Brian took me to Deadwood, SD and we stayed in a suite with a hot tub in it. We didn't really go anywhere while we were there, as we arrived later at night in the dark. We did go to a restaurant dedicated to Harrison Ford and all of his movies. It was fun to see just how many of them we had seen - and the food was good too.

March brought on Brian's 37th birthday. We have decided that as we get older, we don't do alot for the big day anymore. But, we did have a little party for him and invited a few families over for cake and games. It was a fun time and I think that it was a great way to celebrate his birthday. Since I am trying to really pack in a few extra posts tonight (and being lazy) I am only going to post a few reasons I truly love this man.


1. Brian works really hard to take care of our family. He does many things for us that he doesn't really like, but knows it will be good for us.

2. I love that Brian can build things. He builds beautiful things that I enjoy having in my home. This is also a hate thing, as I don't get all his attention when he is deep into a project.

3. I appreciate that Brian gets heart and soul into his callings. It is all or nothing for him, and I know that others benefit from the hard work that he does.

4. Brian loves others, and is always mindful of those around him. He is considerate of the needs of others, and like me, tries to lessen their problems and make it better.

5. I could go on forever, but I love Brian because I know he would turn heaven and earth for me if there was something I truly wanted. He recently spent a whole day helping me sew a ball gown so that we could go to a dance. He truly is my prince.

I love you!

No comments: